Rachel tagged me for the Bucket List meme (Five things you want to do before you die, based on the movie The Bucket List) and let me assure you, I had a difficult time narrowing it down to only FIVE items.
1. See all my children accept Jesus as their Savior(two down, one to go)
2. Change my family tree (leave an inheritance for my children’s children)
3. Spend a summer traveling the world with my husband and kids (especially Australia and Ireland, for some reason)
4. Make an impact in missions by giving $1 million a year (yes, that’s really my goal, what good is it to feed them if we don’t reach their little souls)
5. And the last one? Totally for me and totally selfish, but true. I want to completely transform by body into a fit, lean, fighting machine (okay, maybe not fighting…loving?) so I will not only look terrific, but feel terrific.
These may seem outrageous, but I serve a God who makes all things possible – and the Bible says to “ask and ye shall receive”. So that’s what I’ve been doing. Asking. It’s a lot, yes. But that’s what a dream is. Something that you can’t make come true all by yourself, it takes FAITH – God only works in the realm of the impossible.
So what’s on your bucket list? I don’t normally tag folks, but I can’t resist for this one, so here’s the list:
Kimberly from Our Journey
Amy from Memories and Musings of a Mommy
Shari from Anew and Afresh
Flea from Flea’s World
Kim from Hiraeth
Be sure to leave a comment if you are playing along and I’ll link back to you and visit your post. I would love to get to know y’all better.
Technorati Tags: memes, bucket list, Texas