It’s finally here – the latest edition of Bloggy Giveaways. For information on how the carnival works, check here — in a nutshell, lots of bloggers are having giveaways on their blogs and all you have to do is comment for a chance to win. This is my very first-ever and I’m so excited, because I actually have one of these necklaces myself, so if you win, we can pretend to be bbff (bloggy best friends forever).
This is a 14K gold cherub pendant worth $125! I purchased two of them about a year ago with the thought that I would eventually give one of them away, so I guess I was waiting for such an occasion as this. And just in time for Valentine’s Day. You can keep it for yourself, or give it away — you decide. Heck, I’m feeling generous — I’ll even throw in the silk and velvet bag it’s pictured on. 🙂 It’s quite dainty, measuring about 16 inches total length.
How to win:
1. To enter, just leave me a comment. You donâ€™t have to be a blogger to enter, but you do need to leave your name – I canâ€™t contact you if you win if you enter anonymously.
2. One comment per person, please.
3. Open only to those with U.S. mailing addresses (this includes Alaska and Hawaii – not just the lower 48!)
4. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and you have until Friday, Feb 1 at 12 a.m EST to enter – so if you leave your comment after that, well, you’re just out of luck! But I love ya anyway!
5. The winner will be contacted immediately as well as announced on my blog.
Easy-peasy. This is going to be the best bloggy carnival giveaway ever – now go get ya some!
Technorati Tags: valentines day, bloggy giveaways, Texas