The rules are:
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
6) Tag 5 other bloggers to complete
1918 – Hammond circus train wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
1940 – France forced to sign armistice with Nazi Germany.
1941 – Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa, one of the most dramatic turning points of World War II.
1922 – Bill Blass, American fashion designer (d. 2002)
1973 – Carson Daly, American television personality
1987 – Fred Astaire, American dancer and actor (b. 1899)
One holiday or observance:
Anti-fascist struggle day in Croatia
Tag…You are now it! (okay, so I cheated and used 5 words, but I hate it when people don’t play along, so I just quit tagging! Play at your own will!)