Lately, I’ve been having problems of the creative kind. It could be stress. It could be burn out. It could be homeschooling.
It could be all of the above.
Whenever I find myself in this situation, I surf the internet for inspiration. Contrary to what you may be thinking, I don’t always look at other websites. Inspiration can come from so many places. Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order:
- Mila’s Daydreams – you have to stop reading this right now and go to this woman’s blog. Oh my word – the cuteness. It’s positively indescribable.
- Shop 24 – full of some of the cutest stuff to fill your home with – I love the homey goodness and earth tones.
- How About Orange – Jessica is a talented graphic and textile designer who is always finding the coolest stuff on the internet. One guess what her favorite color is. 🙂
- decor8blog.com – Holly’s blog is a fab place to go for inspiration – lots of curated content to choose from.
- deviantart.com – Not my favorite name, but some uber-talent in this pool. Love looking through some of the art they have created.
Hoping I get my creative spark back soon. I have more than one client that will be really happy.
What do you do when you’ve hit a wall?