It’s hot, I’m in the midst of a PMS breakdown with (gasp!) no chocolate in the house, and I find myself trying to entertain my two youngest without the aid of electronics or my eldest.

In addition to that, today’s edition of “Behind the Blog: The BlogHer Recap” is postponed until next week because those darned San Franciscans decided to kidnap Melanie and Shannon and hold them overnight at the airport – they will be flying home as the show is airing. And in my condition – there’s no way I’m hosting the show about a BlogHer recap when I don’t have my interviewee or my co-host. 🙂

This is as good as it gets right here – but really? It’s not half bad:

1. Build an invisible bookshelf – Ready Made Mag

2. Peel off Eyeshadow? From Sephora, of course.

3. – Cute sewing tutorial for doorstops.

4. One word…why?

5. Patsy Clairmont “Let there Be Light” – Absolutely Beautiful.

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

6 Comments on The lists? They seem to be all I’ve got lately

1. Casey
    July 22, 2008 at 8:05 am (9 years ago)

Did you see on Regis & Kelly the men running in heels? It was a race just like that Glamour one for Kelly Ripa though.
    thanks for the link to the doorstop, I've been trying to remember how to make a triangle bag like that, we did that in high school.

2. Mzzterry
    July 22, 2008 at 10:21 am (9 years ago)

So sorry about the disrupt in your well laid plans…..
    sending you cyber hugs & chocolate!!

3. R.L.Scovens
    July 22, 2008 at 12:25 pm (9 years ago)

Hope you feel better (and get chocolate!).

4. Emily
    July 22, 2008 at 2:59 pm (9 years ago)

what fun links! hope you are feeling better soon. 🙂

5. Flea
    July 22, 2008 at 10:10 pm (9 years ago)

I’ll check out the links when I’m awake. 🙂 But tonight? I can definitely relate to the PMS and no chocolate in the house. Rather than go out, I poured myself a glass of wine. It occurred to me that I have a glass about once a month. Hmm …

6. Alyssa @ Keeping the Kingdom First
    July 23, 2008 at 12:16 pm (9 years ago)

Karen, you must learn to score tons of free chocolate at CVS. I am never chocolate-less!