1. It rained so hard our yard and driveway flooded and we couldn’t get out.
2. The kids built a fort in the dining room using every single blanket, pillow and throwcushion in the house.
3. I had “the allergy thing” going on.
4. I didn’t cook a thing all day.
5. I did 4 loads of laundry – even folded, hung, and put them away.
6. I worked on my new project – you’ll find out very soon what it is.
7. I picked up and instructed others to pick up toys about 79 times today.
8. Decided to scrap the idea of putting a bunch of stuff on eBay and instead bagged it up to go to our local battered women’s shelter.
9. Spent most of the day holed up in my room – doing laundry and working on that new project.
10. I slept in until 10:30 after going to bed at a near-decent hour of 1:30 am.
11. Thought about cooking and cleaning, decided that it could wait until tomorrow. That’s what PB&J is for.
12. Had unexpected company come over and invited them in anyway – to a dirty, greasy, smelly house (or was that me?)and enjoyed them in spite of it.
13. I won the most amazing RAK ever from Your Challenge, Your Change, You Inspired.
Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.
Technorati Tags: thursday thirteen, be inspired, Texas
Picturing of LifeApril 9, 2008 at 11:37 pm (15 years ago)
what a day for you…
Visit my T13 : What I want….. Thanks.
Sassy Mama BearApril 10, 2008 at 11:15 am (15 years ago)
We are getting the rain thing, which I know is needed but is not helpful when you want to move.
That was an awesome RAK.
I had fun visiting your TT.
Mine is at The Cafe.
Hope you’ll drop by.
Denise PatrickApril 10, 2008 at 1:45 pm (15 years ago)
What a day! I don’t know what’s worse – rain and flooding, or snow. We’ve been having too much snow lately which people are beginning to think might turn into flooding later this Spring. We’ll see.