Hi and welcome to my giveaway for the quarterly Bloggy Giveaway Carnival! I’m so glad you stopped by and I know you’ve got six gazillion other giveaways to enter, so I’ll make this easy for you. (Why don’t you just bookmark me or add me to your reader and come back for a visit – I have monthly giveaways too!) I’ve got a little something I made up for grabs. Pictures just cannot capture the cuteness that is this apron – here’s my daughter (who is 11, modeling it):
The Details on How to Win:
1. To enter, just leave me a comment. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but you do need to leave your name – I can’t contact you if you win if you enter anonymously.
2. One comment per person, please.
3. Open only to those with U.S. mailing addresses (this includes Alaska and Hawaii – not just the lower 48!)
4. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and you have until Saturday, April 26th at noon to enter – so if you leave your comment after that, well, you’re just out of luck! But I love ya anyway!
5. The winner will be contacted immediately via email,as well as announced on my blog. If you do not have an email address attached to your profile, unfortunately, I will have to disqualify you and have the random number generator draw again, so to speak.
Head on over the the Big Bloggy Giveaway Carnival and look at what is up for grabs!
Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.
Technorati Tags: giveaways, bloggy carnival, Texas