I am a sucker for some weird news – here are some of the latest headlines that have caught my attention:
1. Pregnant woman uses train toilet, baby slips out
2. Snake Eats Family Dog as Kids Watch
3. The Man With No Face
4. Interpol unscrambles photo to ID pedophile
5. `Fowl’ language upsets some in Pa.
6. Grade students searched for missing $5
7. Spiked haircut gets Ohio kindergartner suspended
8. Driver Unaware of Missing Wheel
9. The world’s first eyeball tattoo (not for the squeamish)
10. Seatbelt subterfuge kills driver
11. Meet the Brit teen who can only eat Tic Tacs
12. New bride dies in her love’s arms during their first dance This is way more sad than weird.
13. The girl who could die from shock just by watching a scary film
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.
Technorati Tags: weird news, thursday thirteen, Texas
Natalie DickeyFebruary 28, 2008 at 2:22 pm (15 years ago)
I have to say that the first one really catches my attention…I could only have hoped for a delievery like that one with either one of my kids! Happy TT!
Samara LeighFebruary 28, 2008 at 6:16 pm (15 years ago)
#1 – Poor little thing. What a way to make an entrance.
#7 – I live in Northeast Ohio, just saw that on the news the other day. I actually preferred the spiked mohawk on the kid. LOL
#8 – Are you kidding me? That reminds me of the drunk driver that didn’t realize that they’d hit and killed someone and that the person was still on the windshield of their car in the garage.
FleaFebruary 28, 2008 at 6:38 pm (15 years ago)
Oh my. I don’t think I want to click on any of those. Especially the one about the snake and the dog.
Crazy DaisyFebruary 28, 2008 at 10:01 pm (15 years ago)
What a list! Very interesting
KristiFebruary 29, 2008 at 9:12 am (15 years ago)
I saw the one about the hair on the national news last night…that school must feel awful bad now that they made the national news for that.
I can’t imagine any baby just”slipping out”