An assorted list of things I need to work on this weekend:
1. There’s Chili’s Holiday Shopping Carnival to get ready for.
2. I overheard my kids talking in the kitchen about some kid things that reminded me of adult things…not sure that one will make it to the blog.
3. My first ever book review – yes, a publisher sent me a brand new children’s book and I’m reviewing it this week, so stay tuned!
4. A Thanksgiving post to beat all Thanksgiving posts.
5. A birthday post with photos of my soon-to-be-three-year-old daughter.
6. Clean this wrecked house of mine!
7. Practice the song I’m singing at my MIL’s church Sunday morning.
8. Enjoy some stress-free time with my family – we got a free rental from Redbox and we rented “Meet the Robinsons”.
Hope you all have a terrific weekend! See you Monday…
Technorati Tags: laundry list, Texas